In this podcast episode, we interview Lauren Bortolami who is a psychic medium. She’s been able to connect with the beyond since she was 2 years old and is now in her 50’s.
She says we’re all psychic and are born connected to each other.
The difference between a psychic and a medium.
Psychics can see into this world and can tell what kind of person you are, where you’re going, where you’ve been, and who is affecting you. Their skills include:
- Clairvoyance – the ability to see
- Claircognizance– ability to know
- Clairsentience– the ability to pick up and feel the person’s emotions
A medium has all 6 senses. – see, hear, feel, smell, taste, know.
A psychic medium can do both. They go between the physical and spiritual worlds and can read the other side.
Lauren knew by the age of 17 that she was a full blown psychic medium. She could read all the kids in high school and knew if they were honest, were liars, if they would ask her out or cheat on her. It wasn’t until she was in her 40’s and weird things started happening in her house. Her former husband called a medium to come to the house. She told Lauren that she was keeping certain objects in the house because she was a medium herself and spirits were trying to talk to her. Her son, who is now 16, also developed the gift at the age of 2 years old.
Her grandmother, on the other side, began to connect with her. Soon, things began to flow to the point she couldn’t shut it down.
Some people have chastised her for being a medium. However, she believes if the right kind of person is doing it, it comes from their heart and they help others.
She’s dealt with negative entities and people being possessed but has been able to clear them. She’s also done paranormal investigations.
In this podcast episode, Lauren reads both Sharone and Rebecca over Skype. Because of the personal nature of the reading, you’ll have to listen in to hear what she says. Click the player button at the top of this post or listen to the show on Itunes.
In addition to in-person sessions, Lauren does phone and online readings when necessary. She is pre-cognitive, meaning she may say something that will come to pass at a later date.
Tips to develop your own psychic medium ability
- If you feel like you’re in the presence of someone from the other side, ask who they are. Anyone can connect on their own without using a medium. Focus, call in the white light to protect yourself and ask that your loved ones on the other side come forward. As long as you are with white light and with God, You’ll bring in the right kind of energy. Say to them, “Who is here for me?” Then, wait for the answer.
- If you get an impression of who it is, then you’re right. They’re giving you a signal, telepathically, to say they’re here with you. You can speak to them anytime in your head to let them know how you’re feeling and ask them to give you strength. They will.
- Never tell them not to go or they’ll get stuck in the middle layer where the paranormal happens and will have difficulty finding the light.
Lauren does an online medium show called Voices Across the Veil once a month. She’s one of 9 endorsed mediums on the show. It’s a way for science to prove mediumship. She’s big into science proving mediums are real through evidence. Scientists tape the sessions with up to 10 people.
She also has her own show called Voices from Heaven where she channels loved ones and does psychic messages with small groups of people.
Her website is www.lauren-bortolami.com
You can book sessions with her and find out about future events.
Tell us one instance when you felt like you were psychic or had ESP. Please leave a comment below.